Friday, April 20, 2012

Other Recent Projects

Since I am trying to put something on here at least once a week and I got way behind, I  thought I would put some of the projects Andrea & I  have been working on. Here is our new sewing machine cover Andrea made for our Bernina 830.
I am going to have to get busy and finish some more projects so I can have something to post about.
Cover for the 830

Andrea made this out of Camille Roskelley's "Ruby" line. I think we like this line! The pattern is from a website www.createdbycj.com.

Fabric Dachsund

I found this pattern on our Salt Lake Trip at Pine Needles Quilt Shop. Pine Needles is a cute quilt shop in Gardner Village. They have these all over their store out of different fabric. I made this one to look like a girl for our "Whiskey" dog who hangs out in our Sewing room while we sew. I love Dachsund! Here is a picture of our cute "Whiskey".
Well I guess I better finish up here since I have to get ready for tomorrow's Sew Street Market that Quiltique is having in Henderson. They have this once a year so you can clean out your sewing room of unfinished products and fabric and what ever else you want to sell. We will be selling fabric, yarn, and some patterns. Hopefully we will make some money so we will be able to buy some new fabric. Ha!





No comments:

Post a Comment