Friday, November 9, 2012

Big Stitch Baby Quilt

So it has been a while again since I have posted anything. I finally decided I better get back to posting some of the projects I have made. I made this for my great niece, Lillian. I used one of my favorite fabrics "Ruby". I actually made this out of a layer cake and a charm pack I had left from other projects. I decided to quilt it by hand, using the Big Stitch method. That is done with Pearl Cotton thread.
Here is a closer look at the Big Stitches.
I just can't get enough of this fabric!
I have managed in the last couple of months to finally get a King size quilt to the Longarmer. It was a quilt I have worked on for several years. And when I say "several years"...
Enough said! I can't wait until I get it back so I can put it on my bed. My husband has asked about it for along time. It is from the pattern "Meet Me In Paris".
I also have been knitting different items for my 1st Granddaughter! So excited about being a Grandma. I do know one thing she will be so spoiled.
More to come and hopefully sooner than later!

No comments:

Post a Comment